Sometimes the Stone buying process can be confusing. Here at Slab USA we want to make your experience fun and rewarding. Here are a few tips to help you along the way.
- 1. Talk to you Fabricator and get an idea on price range that meets your budget. Here at Slab USA we have the slab area divided up into 3 categories…
- Popular – these are the lower level slabs and they are the most cost effective.
- Premium – these are the mid level slabs.
- Platinum – these are the higher level slabs and are usually priced per job depending on the size and cost of the job and your square footage.
Remember, we are a Wholesale Distributor, we do not give out pricing on slabs… all that comes from you our fabricator.
Note: don’t forget to get your square footage from your fabricator, you will need it!
- 2. Color and Character: Go to our Gallery and look at the different color choices there are and get an idea on color and character of the slab you might want . Character is just the amount of movement in each slab. Some varieties have very little and are almost granular in appearance where as some have sweeping bold veins that run over the surface.
- 3. Bring your coordinating elements: Items such as cabinets, flooring, backsplash, paint, pottery, fabric…anything that will make a color statement in this room.
- 4. And, Now you are ready to make your decision!